New Ruby Exploration LLC. (Wyoming) – ARIZONA Gold Mines
Bronte Gold Corp owns a 100% interest in New Ruby Exploration LLC., a Wyoming corporation, which holds all the mining claims on 3 closely situated past producing Gold Mines 40 miles north of Globe Arizona, the Houdon, Ellison and Spring Creek Gold Mines.
The acquisition by Bronte Gold was effected through a share exchange with parent company New Ruby Mining Corp.
New Ruby Exploration staked 53 contiguous claims to cover the entire exposed veins and disseminated structures around the past producing mines covering approximately 1060 acres. NRE is the first company to combine all the properties into one virtually contiguous package. Past mining and exploration activity did not go below 100 feet.
The properties are primarily high grade, multiple quartz veins. Chip samples have run as high as 600 oz. per tonne* with veins as wide as 6 ft. and channel grades of 0.90 oz. per tonne* across the vein along with disseminated mineralization throughout.
The mines were mined in the 1890’s, the 1920’s and 30’s were war interrupted mining activity and again in the late 1980’s when gold was at $35 per ounce.
* Historical non-compliant with current NI 43-101
Visible Gold in hand samples
- 12 contiguous claims 100% owned.
- Initially mined in 1897.
- Reopened 1930’s and 1980’s.
- Veins from 30 to 60 inches wide.
- Grades from 0.20 to 0.90 oz. per ton Au*.
- 1982 tonnage estimate 33,000 tons at 0.16 oz per ton Au*. 50,000 tons at 0.25 oz per ton Au*.
- 21 contiguous claims 100% owned.
- Initially mined 1920’s.
- Historic production high grade loaded in 55 gallon drums, crushed and direct shipped.
- Multiple veins 2 to 3 ft. wide at 70 ft.
- Grades as high as 600 oz. per ton Au*.
- Never was mined below 70 ft.
- Never drilled; veins purportedly increase in width at depth.
Spring Creek Mine
- 20 contiguous claims 100% owned.
- Mined initially early 1900’s on two levels
- Gold, silver, lead, copper.
- Known exposure over 1,200 ft.
- Significant potential to extend and potential for multiple veins.
- Veins up to 4 ft. wide.
- Historic non-compliant 200,000 tons.
- Average grade 0.75 oz per ton*.
- High grade gold 3.76 oz per ton Au*
9 oz per ton Ag*.
- Denver report 1937 recoveries >99% Au, 2% Ag, 93.9% Pb, 88.2% Cu*.
Grenfell Property, Kirkland Lake Gold Camp, ON
Bronte Gold has an option agreement with Anconia Resources to acquire 100% ownership of the Grenfell Property effected through a $100,000 CAD cash payment, a $250,000 CAD share exchange and a work commitment of $350,000 CAD toward further exploration expenditures.
Grenfell which comprises the historic Four Nation Gold Mines and the One Man Mine properties is located approximately 5 km. from Kirkland Lake Gold’s Macassa Mine, and is on many of the same fault trend and break extensions as Macassa. It is at the southern end of the Abitibi greenstone Belt. There have been ten vein systems identified both at surface and underground which show an average 8.57 g/t across 2.38 m over 61 m*
The property consists of 16 mining claims and 14 patent properties covering 409.4 hectares; 249.9 ha of patents and 159.5 ha of claims with a developed mine shaft down to 536 feet, and 5016 feet of lateral underground works over 4 level plus numerous other shafts over the property.
Grenfell Mine development was suspended in 1934 at $35/oz. gold price.
Extensive mapping, sampling and exploration has been conducted
* Historical non-compliant; requires further drilling and sampling to validate historical results to NI 43-101 standards